16 November 2007

About on-Baoy

 6-02-13

This blog was initially created as an online written account of my journey throughout the world of kickboxing and training.  Over the years, it has evolved into a destination for me to share some of  my various adventures, activities, and personal life experiences.

For the last while, I have considered discontinuing this blog as I find it very difficult to remain consistent with my posts.  Muay Thai and TKO Fighting Arts were the fuel that kept me focused and motivated. I always had something to talk about.  The end to my fight career also led to a brief halt to my blogging ways.

I have decided to blog once again after a little push from a special someone along with some deep introspection.  But what to talk and write about now!?  I thought thoroughly for months about this and concluded that whatever it is, it has to be something that matters.  Something that is meaningful to read, and worthwhile to write.

...this is my fight
I am just your average guy striving to make something of myself.  This blog will be a collection of write-ups about my successes, activities, failures, shortcomings, adventures, and personal thoughts and knowledge on topics that are important to me.  I will hold nothing back, in hopes to share with you the real 'me

We all have accomplishments that we are proud of, stories that we are ashamed to tell,  and demons to overcome.  If this blurb is all you have and will read from my site, then I would like to say take care and all the best.  You are not alone in your fight.

-Baoy




No comments: